-
January 19th, 2006, 01:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I got a Kailey doll in December with the same problem. I ended up machine washing her but one of the board members made a suggestion to me that might work for you if you don't want to get her wet. They suggested putting a nice smelling candle in a drawer or box or something similiar and leaving it for a week or so. They had done it and said it worked great for getting out the smokey smell. I did the wash for the body and downy dunk for the head and then Febreezed her. The smoke smell is gone and she looks beautiful but I can't say I'm wild about the new smell either. Not sure if its the Downy or Febreeze that bugs me but still an improvement. Now that I think about it maybe I will try the candle thing myself. Good Luck!! Kristin
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks